Sunday, September 6, 2009

to the mostest

I'm imposing a no-dirty-socks-on-my-bed rule. This is ridiculous. Cute boys should bathe. So should their clothes. I don't understand the problem.

I've been having fun turning my apartment into movie central this week. I have friends! Good times. We watched Se7en on Wednesday, then Pete's Dragon last night (I'll be your candle on the waaa-ter! Oh man) and The Craft tonight. They were right; now I want to be a witch.

But srsly folks. TAKEASHOWER.

Also adding to the medley of odors - these friends are all over 21. So they bring alcohol. Hey, cool, no prob; I don't like beer or wine enough to drink it, but they can. But it SMELLS SO BAD. Why does anyone LIKE to drink it?! If you drink it, YOU smell bad! And now my kitchen smells bad. I also look like a total alki, because there are empty cans and bottles in my recycling and on my counter. It wasn't me, I swear!

Anyway. Advice to boys: You are SO MUCH CUTER if you smell good. Change your socks. Wear deodorant. Use good shampoo. It works wonders.

Peace out for now, peeps. I'm off to nightmares about snakes coming out of sink faucets. Thank you, Neve Campbell.

Love always,
molly

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Any socks are gross. I hate socks.

You're funny. Sounds like we need to talk soon!

KL said...

hahaha, The Craft! great B movie. so you like, The Craft but not Pumpkin. sigh, Molly, I had such high hopes for you. I hope those snakes (and Nancy) get you.

and socks are wonderful! but not when they smell bad. still an amazing gift of God though! take that and shove it in your tube-sock, Sarah!