Tuesday, December 16, 2008

almost final thoughts

Before coming to Spain, I'd never had something worry me so much that I lost sleep over it, or that I made myself sick over it. Both have happened here, more than once. Life here is tranquila - I have no job, no homework, my host mom does my dishes and my laundry and all I have to do is enjoy myself. How does that add up to giving me more stress than I've ever experienced in my life?

Well, I'll be home soon. I'll be depressed for a while, but it'll be much safer for me there.

P.S. it is effing COLD here. Spain is not prepared for this weather! Why the hell else would no one have indoor heating?? I riddle you that. No indoor heating, tile floors, everything built out of stone...bah! My toesies are congelados.

Love always,
molly

2 comments:

KL said...

I'm sorry you've had some sleepless nights and super stressful times. I hope that at least they're lessening.
When you come home, I shall give you a hug.

p.s. If you thing Cadiz is cold @ 48*, wait until you get to Richland. It is currently 3*. Although we do have heating...still.

Alyson said...

its sooooo cold here
i would kill for spain
hope you are having fun with your family. say hi to your mom for me!