Friday, November 14, 2008

dos mas

Continuamos...

11. When I asked for a lemon after taking Cointreau on Wednesday night, the FINE French bartender Maxime put it in my mouth with his fingers. Almost fell off my bar stool.
(11.1. I can hold Cointreau for longer than any of my friends. Chya. Burns like hell, but I like it.)

12. Same fine French bartender Maxime found me and added me on Facebook, all by himself, and proceeded to write "soft skin, red lips, so kissable" on my wall. Um....okay!

If all French boys are this hot, why the crap am I studying Spanish?

Love always,
molly

2 comments:

ella ordona said...

molly. french men are incorrigible. speaking from experience.

YOU'RE SO SCANDALOUS! i am living my european life through you at the moment. have more stories for me when we skype again (my sleeping schedule is severely screwed up!)

theladychef said...

I've been to more than one International Student's house parties (kids from PSU) and a German Grad student is kinda chasing me down, and I met a totally American, but "half mexican" guy that I think I'm going out with later this week, and all at a French boy's birthday party. Silly Europeans. Does this make any sense at all? I'm listening to Disney songs and trying to update you on my multicultural exploits.... ;)

"...ever just as sure as the sun will rise...."

which one is that one from? no cheating!

Ella is right, french men are impossibly incorrigible. Stay smart. love you! :)