Sunday, September 28, 2008

on counting to ten

I’m having trouble with my host dad.

I fear for my own temper, whose force I know all too well. I’m praying fervently for self-control, for humility and the ability to be gracious.

Psalm 17:1-2
Hear, O Lord, my righteous plea; listen to my cry. Give ear to my prayer – it does not rise from deceitful lips. May my vindication come from you; may your eyes see what is right.

I love David. No matter how dark the night, he always remembers to bring it back to God.

May I do the same.

Love always,
molly

2 comments:

KL said...

When I start getting frustrated or angry, I find yelling "BALLS" really loud helps take the pressure off. ;)
How's it going now? Getting along better? Prayers fer Molly.

kaetochi said...

remember when you called me that night after you fought with your dad?

It's so obvious how much you've grown since then. God is so awesome.