Saturday, December 5, 2009

lists

Remember how I'm opinionated and full of crap?

Okay. Good. Don't forget it.

Random things I hate strongly dislike:

--girls who have the same face in every one of their Facebook pictures.
--sorority girls who run around at night in miniskirts and tank tops in the middle of winter.
--sorority girls in general...sorry. (Individually, I have some great friends in the Greek system; on the whole...they're squealy, fake-tanned, giggly, and frighteningly identical.)
--girls who wear Ugg boots with sweatpants.
--people who talk/whisper loudly during class when the professor is talking.
--people who leave me hateful voicemails on my work phone. :(
--the amount of coverage the Tiger Woods affair story has gotten. I mean, really.
--the Italian justice system.
--the person in the newsroom who has my alarm clock tone set as their ringtone.
--the douchey bus driver who has somehow been my bus driver like 8 times this week.
--people who judge me for not going to football games. FOOTBALL IS STUPID. And it's cold out.

To counteract this,

Random things I love:

--people who call me "sweetie," "honey," "babe," or "Molls."
--my Spanish teacher.
--Chipotle (and the fact that they don't judge me for eating there oncetwicethreetimes a week.)
--Garamond.
--speed scrabble.
--kitty videos on YouTube.
--the sunny, clear weather we've been having.
--getting to see the work of friends who are brilliantly artsy.
--jersey sheets.
--our funcional heater.
--copy+paste function on my phone.
--working at the Seattle Times.


Lists generally make me feel productive. That's why I chose to do this instead of start my homework. Good decision, I think.

Love always,
molly

1 comment: