Sunday, March 1, 2009

lame.

joder...I hate sleeping. too many nights filled with bad dreams - dreams where I don't want to continue but can't bear not to know the end. I wake up from one only to dive back into another. I'm always running, trying to get somewhere safe; always with someone behind, algo espantoso justo al punto de alcanzarme. I wake up exhausted.

no one wants me to go. my dad thinks the costs will outweigh the benefits; he'd rather I cancel and stay home. michael says I'm setting myself up to get hurt; that this isn't what I want, that I have to trust that there will be someone better. mary says that there is nothing for me in this direction - nothing to run to. nowhere I want to go.

God doesn't want me to go. I get that, okay? I get it. Enough with the well-intentioned advice. Es facil para ti, michael; tu puedes decir que Seguro que hay mejor tipo para ti! Facil para ti, que nunca carecerás pareja, que siempre has tenido y siempre tendrás alguien que quiere estar contigo. No me ayudas....y no me ayudes más. Eso basta ya.

Yo sé que es una tontería. Yo sé. Llevo dos meses y medio pensando en la gran gilipollas que estoy haciendo. Pero a la vez llevo esos dos meses esperando el día en el que lo volveré a ver, finalmente, despues de tanto tiempo. No puedo cambiar de opinión; ya es demasiao tarde. No me lo puedo. Yo sé lo que hago: me va a decepcionar; me va a mentir; me va a destropear, pero....tengo que ir. Tengo que verlo. Tengo que terminarlo en persona para...para que? para dormir sin los monstruos en mi mente, supongo.

que todo fuera terminado ya...

Amor para siempre,
molly

No comments: